Are these tacky? I mean, unbearably tacky. When it's -30* outside, fashion is not a factor. Even if it's that cold, I do not want to look like butch. I've been on the snow shoe hunt and these babies seem to be the most practical. "Practical" is a word The Pilot has been using a lot in my Arctic shopping research. I show him the cutest rain boots, seen below, because of course I need these when the snow turns to slush... I guess they're not as "practical" as I thought. I even tried to pull the patriotic factor. Failed.
I have been traveling for the past week, and it is so nice to be HOME! It's weird calling Alabama home when I haven't lived here long and I'm leaving faster than I came. I walked in to find flowers, a clean house and dog, and dinner on the table. The Pilot is the best (he also left a note and signed Riley's name in a paw print)!
I'm finding it hard to be micro manager as an Army wife. I do not like unpredictability. We still don't have the RFO, meaning we can't start the move process. Can't get on the 6 - 12 month housing wait list. Can't do most things we need to. What can I do? Get a physical. Why do I need a physical and a girl dr appt? The Monster even needs a physical. We can't get the checklists until we get the RFO -- driving me crazy!
I am really struggling on what to do with my job... I feel like if I keep my job in the Big D, I won't give AK a fair chance and I'll move back when The Pilot is deployed. Work has said it is an option. Money is not an issue (although we're pretty big savers). If I am going to be holding down the fort in AK, I want to do something I truly love and enjoy, not just something to keep me busy. Lots of praying to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment